Welcome to the ProHEALTH Patient Portal. The Patient Portal allows patients who are registered users to communicate with their health care providers and to access certain health information.
1) Your Portal ID and Password must be used in order to access your account on the Patient Portal. You agree that you will not share your Portal ID and Password with anyone unless specifically authorized by ProHEALTH to allow a family member or legal representative to have access to your Patient Portal account.
2) You understand that the Patient Portal cannot be used for urgent or emergency matters. You may contact ProHEALTH by phone or in person for urgent matters and you should contact 9-1-1 for emergencies.
3) Your messages may become part of your medical record, and therefore, such messages will be secured, accessible and disclosed in the same manner as the rest of your medical record (e.g., such information may be disclosed to your insurance company if they are conducting an audit or validating a claim).
4) You agree that you will not (a) use the Patient Portal to violate the legal rights of others or to violate the laws of any jurisdiction; (b) upload or send any defamatory, offensive, harassing, violent or otherwise objectionable material through the Patient Portal; (c) intercept or attempt to intercept electronic email not intended for you; (d) misrepresent an affiliation with any person or organization; (e) transmit any advertisements or solicitations of business through the Patient Portal; (f) upload or transmit files that contain a virus or corrupted data; (g) post “spam,” transmit chain letters or engage in other similar activities; (h) violate or attempt to violate the security of the Patient Portal, including, without limitation, by accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan, spider or test the vulnerability of any system or network, breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or (i) engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use of the Patient Portal, or which, as determined by ProHEALTH, may harm ProHEALTH or users of the Patient Portal or expose them to liability.
5) You will inform ProHEALTH if you change your e-mail address.
6) Although ProHEALTH has implemented security in the Patient Portal to protect the confidentiality of your information, ProHEALTH cannot protect against each and every potential intrusion. Your expressly assume the sole risk of any unauthorized disclosure or intentional intrusion or of any delay, failure, interruption or corruption of data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Patient Portal.
7) You understand that ProHEALTH does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, or available through, the Patient Portal. You agree that reliance on the content of the Patient Portal is solely at your own risk. You understand that ProHEALTH disclaims any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of the Patient Portal.
8) You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ProHEALTH and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, third party information providers, licensors and others involved in the or the delivery of products, services or information over the Patient Portal, from and against any and all liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from any violation by you of this Agreement or your use of the Patient Portal or any products, services or information obtained from the Patient Portal.
9) You will inform ProHEALTH here if you lose your password or if you believe that there has been an unauthorized access to your account on the Patient Portal.
If ProHEALTH determines that you have violated this agreement and/or abused the use of this service, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to discontinue your use of the Patient Portal. You will be notified if your Patient Portal service is discontinued.
I certify that I have read, fully understand, and agree to abide by this Agreement.